Loudest Horn

Hi all, I know this might sound a little vain...

I'm looking to replace my focus stock horn with the loudest electric horns I can lay my hands on... >-)

Does anyone out there know what would fit a focus and at what price?

Cheers, Peter

Reply to
sg_focus

hahaha... compensating for my small physique...! (taking a piss at myself...)

actually, i got frustrated after a a long trailer almost squashed me into the kerb few days back despite my horn blaring away... either he couldn't hear or ignored me... (how dare he ignore a focus!!)

anyway mine's a single horn (not Ghia model) and had been told that adding-on a low tone horn would help, but i thot since i had to fork out cash anyway why not make it obnoxiously loud! :p

i've searched on the net and found that FIAMM "El Grande" horns seemed the loudest in the market at 130 dB. wondering if they would fit a focus... also couldn't seem to find a site which sold these online.

cheers, peter

Reply to
sg_focus

Being a white van man, I do that all the time. Electric air horns are still available, and they tend to make the old folk jump under buses.

Reply to
malcolm burton