Horn Replacement

Here's something goofy I just discovered on my '04 TJ. Not liking the stupid stock horn sound, I purchased a high tone replacement horn (beep, beep type). When I raised the hood to make the switch I found something I've never seen before. It was a small plug with two tiny wires attached to the stock horn. I took this to be the hot and ground wires plugging into the stock horn. So, all I could do is close the hood and park my new beep, beep horn in the garage. Does anyone know of a male adapter for this horn connection so I can connect wire ends to fit my new horn? I would hate to mess up the stock connection by cutting the wires to fit the new horn, and the stock wires look so small compared to other vehicle horn wiring. I know this post sounds dumb, but I like everything else about my TJ, except the stupid horn. Please post ideas... Tom T

Reply to
Tom T