Re: Ford stalls, wont idle

Howdy:

> > I have a 85 LTD CV, that stalls and wont idle.

You would do much better to post this message to alt.autos.ford.

Reply to
Dave Gower

I posted it to just about every FORD group that's listed, except the Harrison Ford fan club and a few others.

Never know who might have the answers I'm looking for. That's what the Internet's all about and, yes, I did go to alt.autos.ford but, they were totally baffled. Ah well!

TD

Reply to
teamdebus

Howdy:

Our CV is back on the road. The old, idle speed screw trick, should keep it running until the new throttle positioner arrives.

TD

Reply to
teamdebus