Taurus CV joint replacement?

I don't see a NG for the Taurus and have posted here before, so does anyone have some tips for changing out the whole half shaft on a 1999 Ford Taurus? I am thinking that the procedure must be somewhat similar in both models. My buddy is having fits trying to change one by himself and has asked me to help him, so it would be nice if I had a few tips going into it.

Thanks in advance!

Reply to
Mike