UK: 2000 Focus Ghia 1.6: Front and Rear Brake Replacement

Hi all,

My dad is in need of getting his UK Focus's brakes replaced (discs and drums? not sure... )

What I'm after is a place in or near London (we live NW London) which does the job fairly;

i.e. Does it well at a decent price; No cowboys and no silly charges!

If you know of anyone please let us know ASAP via newsgroup or e-mail...

Thanks in advance, your friendly neighbourhood JohnnyBlazE

P.S. Top Gear agree - new Focus STILL NUNBER ONE :)

-JB

Reply to
Johnny BlazE

No such luck?

Reply to
Johnny BlazE

A lot of people at

speak very highly of Performance Engineering in Uxbridge - they do ordinary servicing as well as performance stuff

HTH

Chris

Reply to
Chris

Oops - make that *Power* Engineering in Uxbridge

Reply to
Chris

Thanks Chris, I'll have a look!

Reply to