Unable to find cigarette lighter socket on 2010 Ford Focus

I've just acquired a Ford Focus, but I'm unable to find the socket. There is a compartment at the bottom of the main unit where the radio and other controls are, but this is empty. There is nothing near the gear stick or either side of the plastic which surrounds it. This is a basic model Focus I believe but surely it came with one or maybe it's been removed.....Any ideas guys???

Reply to
mutantcamel