USA 2003 ZX3 cabin air filter

Where is it and how do I geet at it to change it?

Several weeks ago, a local store had a sale on air filters. Since I change my engine air filter every 12 months, I bought one. I changed that yesterday.

When checking the (PURALATOR) parts book to get the correct engine air filter number, I saw that the FOCUS also had a cabin air filter. So I got one of them too.

Never had a car with a cabin air filter. Perhaps I still don't ;-}

Reply to
john czarnuszewicz

In message , john czarnuszewicz wrote

Pollen filter? The cover is at the bottom of the windscreen. The cover is about two foot long and the three fixing screws are under the round black screw covers which need to be first removed.

Be careful with the seal as it will let water in to the passenger side foot well if damaged or fitted badly.

Reply to
Alan

Thanks ! If it ever stops raining here, I will go out and give the swap a try. If it does not stop raining within the next few days, I will try the the local library for manusls (a wasted effort based on previous experience) or a local car store ( they keep manuals in sealed plastic to frustrate cheapskates like me).

Reply to
john czarnuszewicz

You can read all about it here:

"john czarnuszewicz" skrev i meddelandet news:1Hb5b.126022$ snipped-for-privacy@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...