2000 Suburban cabin air filter

I am about to change the cabin air filter in my 2000 Suburban for the very first time.

- Is there 1 or 2 filters?

- Any advice before I start?

- Is it supposed to filter outside air before it comes in?

Thanks, Tim C. twc635 (at) gmail.com

Reply to
Tim C.

There are two filters back to back...

Buy an after market filter set for $20, not the AC Delco CF-104 set for $40

Yes, and the filters catch a ton of bugs & crud!!!!!

If not changed.... both poor fan air circulation & foul air exist...

Reply to
Dennis Mayer

Thanks Dennis. I will follow your advice !!

Reply to
Tim C.