Yeah, it's bone-stock, but it's MINE!

Damon Scott Hynes

Basic Wedge

Nice car and a great story. I don't think I've ever seen one in that colour, but I'll keep my eyes open.

Congrats.

Rob

Reply to
Basic Wedge

Thanx...about the color, I was talking with a salesman at a dealer in Omaha who said that no one was sure whether it was a green, blue, aqua turquoise or what, so there wasn't as much demand as for the other colors. That's all right by me...

Reply to
Damon Scott Hynes

My Focus is Gold - a colour not offered since the first couple of model years. I see others in the same colour, but there are way more Foci in grey or blue, etc. It's nice to have something different about your car to set it apart from others. Have you also considered window tinting? As a fellow prairie dweller, I can tell you that's one very useful aftermarket upgrade.

Rob

--------------------------------

"Dam> Thanx...about the color, I was talking with a salesman at a dealer in Omaha

Reply to
Basic Wedge

Dunno. The Windstar has tinting and it freaks me out to drive it--like being in a delivery van almost...my head's on a swivel when I'm on the road as it is...

Reply to
Damon Scott Hynes

I'm not suggesting anything as dark as limo tint. I have 35 and 50 tint on my car. I'd prefer it a bit darker, but that's as much as our local law allows. I just threw the idea of tinting out there, because I don't think anything else can make such a big impact on a stock car, for so little money.

Rob

"Dam> Dunno. The Windstar has tinting and it freaks me out to drive it--like being

Reply to
Basic Wedge