Latest threads in Ford Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

ignition power problem.
OK here's the scoop. I've got an 87 2wd F150 6cyl with 4spd manual tranny. About a week ago, I went to start her up and turned the key. She cranked as usual but once I let go of the key everything...
3
3

Need Help - Rough Idle on 1982 Ford f150 XL -302 engine
I have a 1982 Ford f150 that is experiencing a rought Idle. It also stalls about 10% of the time when I am stopped at an intersection or when Im lightly pressing the gas backing up. What should I...
2
2

truck bed cover
Is anyone familiar with the hard tonneau system used on the chevy avalance? It is a 3 or 4 piece cover that slides in a track. Is there a company that sells the same type of system fr fords. I like...

Electrical Issue 1998 Ford F150
Hi! Maybe I can get lucky and come across someone who knows more about this problem than me. I have a 1998 Ford F150, 4.2 liter motor, (motor is 10,000 mile new) with an electrical issue. Whenever I...
6
6

Hitch motorcycle rack on Ford Ranger
Does anyone have any thoughts on using a tounge mounted rack for carrying a motorcycle on a 2004 Ford Ranger Super Cab XLT FXII 4x4? The companies that makes the racks (Versa Haul and Hitch Haul are 2...
1
1

Air pressure sensor question
I have a 2004 Explorer with a warning light on the dash that alerts me to low air pressure in any tire. How do these things work? Thanks.
4
4

4 point socket for draining coolent?
I am trying to drain the coolent on my 2001 F150 V6. On the engine block is a 4 point 3/8" bolt. Because of the location, I could not get a wrench around it and get enough leverage to unscrew it. I...
1
1

fuel pressure
Can someone tell me what pressure I should be getting from my in-tank fuel pumps. I have a 1986 F350. Darren
1
1

Re: Air compressor question, nothing to do with Ford trucks
First off, I hope you find a better job. When a door shuts, another opens. Secondly, more bad news. You wont find a good 12v. air compressor, what you can do is look into under the hood belt driven...
5
5

Remove tail light lens 1997 Ranger - How
Hi - I need to replace the left rear brake bulb in my 1997 Ford Ranger. I removed the two screws from the lens, but I can't figure how to remove the lens itself. It seems where is some kind of sleeve...
4
4

1990 F150 TPS sensor problems
1990 F-150 4x4 5.0L 4 speed auto - Finally got around to work on the truck a bit yesterday and managed to locate some new gremlins I guess. July 4th, the truck would not shift or idle at all. Someone...

1986 Ford Bronco-67,000 original miles-$500- parts or fix-4X4

94 ford Ranger 4wd problem
I've got a 94 ranger 4wd (electric/ push button). Seems to work fine on flat land. Try going up a hill and click / bang / burnt clutch smell. Any Idea's??

timing changes .
Hi.... I have an E150 1922 302 EFI 5,0 V8. It seems for me that the timing changes a bit and is wrong for some time and then go back and be OK for some time. (timing ping be heared. Have adjusted...
2
2

Electrical problem
Hi- Something on my 92 f 150 5.0 v8 is drawing juice (several amps) continuously, even with key off. I've think I've ruled out the starter and relay, and have pulled all fuses indiviually without...
6
6