Latest threads in Ford Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Nightmares or Accolades for 06 or 07 F250 powerstroke
Hi I am seriously considering purchasing an 06 or 07 Ford F250 with the Powerstroke drive train. I was wondering if anybody has any info them since they changed the transmission in 04. I know they...
20
20

Motor mount vibration
I have a 95 Ford Aerostar. The engine had bad motor mounts so I replaced them with ones I got at Advance auto parts... well I was shocked... literally The Vibration was 10 times worse then when I...
9
9

Removal of Driver Seat on 2001 F150
I need to remove the driver seat on this and I'm trying to determine the size of the Torx bit I need to remove the seat so I can service the power system. I don't want to strip it, and it is pretty...
1
1

01 250 V10 oil pressure issue.
Noticed all of a sudden after making a pass on the freeway. Pressure gage was fine for a few min's then proceeded to drop to zero and just flack out. I stop and turn off the motor for 20 sec and...
13
13

2.3 - '93 Ford Ranger
Keep getting the code 218 (Left ignition coil not getting tac signal). Replaced both coils and ignition module. Pinned out wiring harness checked out ok. Please help I am stumped!!

ANY GUYS FROM CHICAGO HAVE A PICK-UP
EMAIL ME: OINK OINK
2
2

2004 F150 Trailer Tow Hitch (slightly broken)
I got rear-ended a few weeks ago in traffic and the impact broke the two bumper brackets welded to the two-hitch, the ones underneath the footwell where the license plate is mounted. You can't see the...
12
12

4 wheel drive
i have a 1998 f-250. my 4-wheel drive will not engage. the shifter will be in the correct position and the 4-wheel indicator will come on. is there something electrical or vacume opperated that...
6
6

ABS warning light. 1999 F350, 4x4, V-10
I purchased this truck about a year ago and immediately had a problem with poor braking and the ABS warning light coming on. I had a shop test the ABS system and they told me I needed a new sensor....
12
12

Regular vs. Reverse flow water pump for Bronco
Is there any reason you can't convert a reverse flow cooling system on a Ford 302 to regular flow? To make a long story short, a simple water pump replacement turned into a timing belt, timing gear...
11
11

1998 Ranger Ball Joints
Hi all, How will I know if these need replacement? I've noticed a slight vibration or intermittent noise at slower speeds for about the past 10,000 miles (I'm at 71,000 now). The other day a guy at...
2
2

199 Ford Tanger
All of a sudden my wipers wil just cycle once for no apoparet reason? Any suggestions? Thanks in advance to all
2
2

Gas in the PCV Valve?
I checked my PCV Valve the other day and it was wet and smelled like gas. Is this an indication of a system that is flooding? Or worse? My 89 F150 5.8L EFI will hesitate then stall after running 5-10...
4
4

2002 Ranger steering shaft
The steering shaft in my Ranger has developed some slop when it gets hot. (at least that's what my mechanic thinks it is) There is a noticeable rattle that can be felt through the wheel when I drive....

84 ford 460 engine
I have a 84 E 350 Motor Home with an 460 7.5 engine. The problem I was diagosed with, is one mechanic told me my exhaust valve guides were worn out, and needed to be replaced. He came to that...
16
16