1960 Ford Pickup Gas Tank...need one!

Can anyone point me in the direction of a good aftermarket fuel tank for a 1960 Ford Pickup. I am helping a friend find restoration parts, and the old tank is filled with rubbery sludge, and is starting to pinhole. Any help would be awesome. Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Josh

I used to get catalogs from a place called "Old Ford Parts" somewhere in the midwest but haven't heard from them for a while. Worth a look though. They seemed to have just about everything.

Reply to
The earnest one