1991 ford F250 help

Hey everyone just asking if anyone knows much about a 91 ford f250, it has 250000 kms on it and has had about $4000 spent on it in the last year and a bit includeing new exhaust from the motor back and new rebuilt tranny. Just looking for one to tow my camper and haul around my atv lol. Thanks alot guys

Reply to
ripsnaper

Oh and it has the big V8 believe its a 460

Reply to
ripsnaper

Right now I know everything that you have asked about this truck...I'm feeling pretty good about myself :-)

Reply to
Mach1

At that age and mileage, I would expect you to find out what F O R D stands for. Having said that, my V-10 with 123,000 thousand miles is still preforming as new, but it's a 2000 model!!

F fix O or R repair D daily

Tom J

Reply to
Tom J

If this truck doesn't pan out i am going to trade my 2001 ford ranger edge for a older bigger truck fuel milleage doesn't matter cause i don't drive to far lol

Reply to
ripsnaper

PERSONALLY, I'd move up to a '96 or newer truck -- or car, for that matter. My only reasoning is that the '96 or newer is OBD II compliant, and troubleshooting a Check Engine Light is a bit easier. In theory, the '96 or newer should also be more fuel efficient -- as a practical matter I don't know if that true, but I like the theory.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland