1998 F250

I have a Light duty 4 wheel F 250 that uses 16x7 inch wheels having a seven stud pattern. I am looking for a set of four 17x8 inch having the seven stud pattern. Is there someplace that has such wheels? Thanks for any help.

***
Reply to
Paul Middleton

I have never even seen a seven stud pattern, you must have one odd ball truck. All the 3/4-1ton trucks I have ever seen have had 8 bolts, you might want to think about a recount.. LOL

Pk

Reply to
pkurtz2

If you take the hubcap off, the wheel has 8 lugs... the stupid hubcap only has 7...

Reply to
websurfer

Naw, he has one of those F-150s that they stuck an F-250 badge on. I thought it was only made in 1997 but he must have gotten the last one and they told him it was a 1998. Ford recognized it was a piece of junk and scrapped the idea faster than they did the Edsel.

Reply to
Junior