2000 Ford Ranger Head Unit Installation

I was just wondering if anyone has changed their head unit by themselves? If so how do i go about removing the old one and how difficult is this going to be? I've done it to my old car and it was real simple but the unit in my ranger doesnt remove as easily. Thank you ahead of time, hope someone can help. Matt

Reply to
pyro809

Post your question to rec.audio.car.

Lots of experts there.....

Reply to
I. Care

Its Easy, you can take the 2 screws (if I remember right) out of the radio bezel on the front and pull it out. IF you dont have a DIN tool (a U-shaped piece of wire made to release the radio from its holders) then you can pull the bezel to get in there and release the radio from the bracket. Then just unplug everything.

Pk

Reply to
pkurtz2