2002 F-150 5.4L 4x4 - Where are the grease fittings?

Do I even need to grease the front end of this truck? I can't seem to find any grease fittings. Any advice?

Reply to
sharbs63

I think the factory installs fittings that are not serviceble. Someone else may be more sure on this, but they are supposed to be sealed units and 'maintenance free'

Yeah. Sure. We will see after 70k

Reply to
My Own Little Universe

They haven't put a grease fitting on a new car in 20 years. I wish they did, but anyway, they're "sealed for life".

Reply to
Joe

Huh. Maybe they've changed it from '99, but my f350 has four in the front of it. One should also check the carrier bearing.

Reply to
Chris Hill

All front end parts are sealed

Reply to