360 Exhaust manifold

Just bought a '75 F150 with the 360 motor. In addition to the bad exhaust gasket, 2 of the top bolts are broken and a 3rd broke in my clumsiness. Any help on extracting the studs would be greatly appreciated.

doug seattle

Reply to
dk

I used a drill bit and a Dremel tool to grind out most of the bolt, then a tap to clean out the remained on a 390 62 T-bird, which is even more cramped than your PU. It's tedious on the car, but can still be done.

Good luck!

Gerard

Reply to
geewhiz