7 F250 Hydraulic cluch ???

looking for any information or the replacement of the hydraulic, master and slave, I think that's what there called. The problem is that I have clutch for a short time then the clutch pedal finally stays down on the floor, No clutch. I replaced it with a used setup and it did the same thing, could the problem be air in the system? and how do you bleed these things ? Thanks for any advice. Ben ]

******************** Sculpture in Steel . Where art imitates life, or is that the other way around ???
Reply to
Mac

It's a 1986 F250 and clutch not clutch. Ben :-)