75w-90 mobile 1

Anyone try/use this in the rear/front on 4wd (ranger here)? Looking for opinions---

Reply to
Greg

I run it in the rear of my '99SD, along with some limited slip additive. No Problems.

Spdloader

Reply to
Spdloader

I run it with my 4wd ranger. Don't forget to add some synthetic friction modifier, or your truck will start shuddering when the clutches slip.

Also, I've been using Mobile 1 equivalent synthetic AT fluid for my manual tranny and transfer case. 137K miles and counting.

Reply to
Mike Sykes