"77 F150 4X4 Transfer case torque bushing

A friend of mine has a "77 F150 4X4 that he has been told needs a transfer case torque bushing. The local dealer can no longer get one and none of the local parts houses have any such listings. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Reply to
Dan Larson

This may not be your best answer but, I say skip the parts houses and go straight to the bearing shop with the bad bushing and shaft. If they can't find a replacement then get on the internet and leave the deminsions with various bearing companys. I did that and found some bushings that was claimed "to not be available anywhere".

Alvin in AZ

Reply to
alvinj

Reply to
Dan Larson

Oooops. Forgot about the tranny shops. :/

Alvin in AZ

Reply to
alvinj