8-lug wheels

Can I assume that all Ford 16" 8-lug steel wheels are the same?

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Don't think so. 99 and later are 8 on 170mm.. I think the earlier years are a different spacing.

I've got a set of '02 factory polished aluminums off an F350 4x4 with Firestone Load Range "E" tires I'd love to get out of the garage. Pulled 'em off at 15k for custom wheels/tires. make me an offer I can't refuse.

Reply to
invalid unparseable

Not only that, but some earlier 8 lug wheels were 16.5" instead of 16." That's a big irritation if you happen to have a 16.5 because the selection of tires is much smaller than for 16's.

CJB

"The OTHER Kevin in San Diego" <skiddz "AT" adelphia "DOT" net> wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Reply to
CJB

Where are you located?

Reply to
johnH

Um, right now I'm at my desk, facing the window (West) with my feet up and the keyboard in my lap. In a few moments, I'm going to be ending this post, getting and walking to the kitchen to make myself something to eat. :)

Hint: Check my nym for my non-sarcastic location

Reply to
invalid unparseable