83 f-150 heater core replacement

Can anyone tell me how to remove heater core on 83 f 150? I have replaced several in my time, but all were done by removing glove box and taking out bolts. this one has no bolts on inside firewall and I see no way to remove from outside?

Reply to
tcon

Behind the glove box is the plastic box-shaped plenum. The heater core is behind that cover. Cover is held in place by 8-9 small hex-head screws. The core has no attachments and is held in place by the heater-hose clamps on the engine-side of the firewall. That is the procedure on the '81. The '83 should be similar.

Dave S(Texas)

Reply to
putt