86' 4x4 ranger front drive shaft rubs

I recently raised my 86 ranger 2" and now i can see rub marks on the front drive shaft where its been rubbing the front crossmember, does anybody know of an after market crossmember, or maybe another solution to this problem. Any advice would be apreciated. thanx

Reply to
uskids

===== =====

86' 4x4 ranger front drive shaft rubs Group: alt.trucks.ford Date: Fri, Jul 9, 2004, 2:11am (CDT+5) From: snipped-for-privacy@mchsi.com (uskids)

I recently raised my 86 ranger 2" and now i can see rub marks on the front drive shaft where its been rubbing the front crossmember,

does anybody know of an after market crossmember, or maybe another solution to this problem.

Any advice would be apreciated. thanx =========== ===========

Fire up the torch and notch out the cross member.

~:~ MarshMonster ~ wonders if you meant to say grind marks,, instead of rub marks......his suggestion may change ~ ============ ============

Reply to
Marsh Monster

Call your local off-road shop. They've probably got a solution for you.

Reply to
The OTHER Kevin in San Diego