86 F150 Cab Cloth Droop

The ceiling cloth in my 86 F150 cab is drooping so I wondered what is the best way to reattach it to the top?

Dave Powers

Reply to
dsp

I used straight pins....looks good and it's a 'frugal'....

Dave S(Texas)

Reply to
putt

If it's a decent truck, you may want to simply invest $100 or so to have a new one installed.

Lugnut

Reply to
lugnut

Reply to
Dave

Thanks for this idea and I went a step further by brushing Elmer's Glue into the fabric and removed the pins after drying. Good as new!

Dave P (Maine)

Reply to
Dave