96 ford explorer remote programming help

I need help programming my original remote. It has 2 fresh batteries but will not function. I would also like to program a different Ford remote if possible. Help!! John If responding to me directly....delete nospam from email address

Reply to
John

Remotes aren't programmed- the car's computer is programmed to recognize the remote, the remote itself always outputs the same unique ID code. Did you change the car's computer? If not, the remote is probably dead or you have the batteries inserted wrong, etc.

Post here, read the answer here.

Reply to
Mark Olson