Bully Dog vs Banks Monster

I am looking at fixing my exhaust for my 99 F350 SD PSD 4x4 with either the Bully Dog or the Banks Monster exhaust system. I will be going with the 4" stainless either way, but which is the better bang for my big bucks? Rich

Reply to
Richard Cox

Go to

and look thru the forms for your answer. You will avoid all the advice from Exploder and Windstar owners there. BTW, there are much more $ effective systems available...

Reply to
bomar

What brand and where can I find more info. I posted the same ?? on thedieselshop.com, but not to much help yet. Thanks for the help. Rich

Reply to
Richard Cox

Use the search feature of the forums. Exhaust questions are asked constantly, and people get tired of repeating the same info over and over.

Reply to
bomar

Richard-

It's