Door detent on 2000 F-150

Anyone have any idea how hard it is to replace the detent thingy that holds the door open on a 2000 F-150? The arm on mine broke, and I couldn't close the door until I unscrewed it from the door and broke the remaining plastic covering off. It looks like it will be easy enough to undo the bolts holding the remainder of it to the door frame, but I don't know where the other side of it is.

Any ideas?

Reply to
Oleg Lego