Drive shaft question

I top post because I hate having to scroll down every time to see peoples responses.

Reply to
Mark C.

Gotta deal with the extra bearing support and twice the u joints. Seems like more that could go wrong.

Reply to
Mark C.

Dufus, looking at the thread doesn't show me which post you are replying to. H

Reply to
Hairy

Look Jethro, what if the thread is deleted upon exit? Or do you leave a thread showing 957 entries?

Reply to
Tyrone