Ford E 250 van info

Anyone know where I can find good info on the net in respect to ford vans and their upkeep, trying to get my 98 ford E 250 to guzzle a little less gas ?????? any info is appreciated Toats

Reply to
toats696

One of the main causes of using too much gas is dragging brakes ... seized up parking brake cables or caliper pins.

Reply to
andro

Keep it tuned/maintained properly and make sure tires are inflated to the proper pressure.. No "magic" way to increase mileage.. Well, maybe some sails or solar powered electrics.. hehee

Reply to
invalid unparseable