E350 bus, blowing 15 amp fuse, 94 7.3 indirect injected diesel,

Blowing fuse when brakes are pushed. One side of switch has +12V the other side is essentially ground, so when brakes pressed the fuse blows. I am thinking there is a shorted relay(where is it?), but it just came back from the paint shop with a replaced right fender and I am thinking they had something to do with the short. Any incite is appreciated.

Reply to
Roger Ramjet

On Sat, 27 Aug 2005 01:05:08 -0400, Roger Ramjet rearranged some electrons to form:

Reply to
David M