Traded in my dodge for a ford

Had problems with rust on my 2003 dodge. Had wheel well trims put on when I bought the truck new. Took them off last July and there were a couple of rust spots. Then where they screwed them on, paint was starting to rust also.

Dodge won't do anything because the dealership put on a non mopar part. Yet they sell these all the time, so I went after the dealership. They weren't in no hurry to help.

Got a good deal on a Ford powerstroke.

There's a pic of my Ford. Also picture of the dodge sitting on the carlot. It was sold three days later. dale

Reply to
Dale Yonz

What did they stick you for the new Ford?

Reply to
Lance LaFrinier

I ordered and got my New 2005 F-450 Lariat 4x4 Crewcab Power Stroke Diesel for $3000.00 under Invoice, not MSRP last year, before all the family pricing BS...

Reply to
351CJ

whatever it was, it is worth it. old john

Reply to
ajeeperman

Did you put some non-factory trim on the Ferd too? Sorry, just had to ask! Greg

Reply to
Greg O

No, the dealer just put on mud flaps. Then I went to Saskatoon and got a pace edwards rollup box cover. Dale

Reply to
Dale Yonz

I'm just sitting here wondering what it'd look like if you painted the thing JD green with yellow trim. You'd look good driving it...

<VBG>

Denny

Reply to
Denny

They got a yellow Armadillo F250, just put a green JD decal on and voila :)))

Dale Yonz

No offence Dale but that is as ugly as Mac's dog is dumb........

<BG>

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Why would they name a truck after an armadillo? It's an ugly burrowing mammal with a hard-plated body. dale

Reply to
Dale Yonz

Probably along the same lines that why did somebody think by looking at a pig that it'd taste good........

or

"I think I'll eat this white thing that came out that chickens ass...."

Denny

Reply to
Denny