F and E series frames

Does anybody know the differences in "F" and "E" series frames?

I have an E350 (cutaway 460, C6, dually) that I have dumped considerable money into (front end, brakes, transmission, wheels/tires etc.) over the last few years, but the body is failing at an amazing rate.

Can I remove the van cab/box body and replace them with an "F" series cab/flatbed setup for towing?

Thanx, Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Townsend

Subject: F and E series frames From: Jeff Townsend snipped-for-privacy@nycap.rr.com Date: 12/21/2003 12:30 PM Eastern Standard Time Message-id:

Does anybody know the differences in "F" and "E" series frames?

I have an E350 (cutaway 460, C6, dually) that I have dumped considerable money into (front end, brakes, transmission, wheels/tires etc.) over the last few years, but the body is failing at an amazing rate.

Can I remove the van cab/box body and replace them with an "F" series cab/flatbed setup for towing?

Thanx, Jeff

no

Reply to
Falcoon