FX4

I just purchased a set of FX4 rims to replace my steel rims on my 1999 F150. What size lugnuts do I need to buy?

Reply to
Snowseeker

What's wrong with the ones you took off the 99 f-150?

Reply to
Jeepers

Reply to
Snowseeker

Reply to
Jeepers

Reply to
Snowseeker

Ah. That 'splains it.

Reply to
Jeepers

Go to a Wheel Store in your area. They will have what you need and will tell you what you need.

Reply to
Mellowed

I figured this would be an easy question

Reply to
Snowseeker

It was an easy question. The answer was a bit harder.

Reply to
Jeepers

Reply to
Wheeler.Dealer