F25 Dash board question

Can someone tell me what the intended purpose of the plastic hook located under the drink holders on the Super Duty models ? TIA

Reply to
pro

I'm thinking it is for plastic bags. When I go to Taco Bell drive thru, I hook the bag there so it don't tip over! Other than that, I don't know what else to use it for.

Kevin

2003 F-250SD "pro" wrote in message news:1066922054.374921@cache1... Can someone tell me what the intended purpose of the plastic hook located under the drink holders on the Super Duty models ? TIA
Reply to
Kev5150

Yes, it's for trash bags. and not just on the SD's. Our F-350's have it also. I took them out and put the salt spreader control there.

Reply to
Steve Barker