Ford F53 ABS

I have a 1999 motorhome on a Ford F53 chassis. It is displaying the ABS light all the time. Can anyone tell me how to trouble shoot this? I have looked at the connections to all 3 speed sensors they are pluged in.

Thanks,

Ron

Reply to
ronton

Not sure if this link will work but it was just posted in rec.outdoors.rv-travel

news:yo83e.5482$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr21.news.prodigy.com

I have a 1999 motorhome on a Ford F53 chassis. It is displaying the ABS light all the time. Can anyone tell me how to trouble shoot this? I have looked at the connections to all 3 speed sensors they are pluged in.

Thanks,

Ron

Reply to
Dennis Vogel