FORDification.com is back online

OK, folks...as of about 7:30 PM this evening, I BELIEVE I have the website back up and running, after four days of it being down. (My previous host just left town without any warning, so I was left scrambling around trying to find a new host.) Anyway, I just I did some quick checks of the pages, and it appears everything transferred over to the new server and is functioning properly. However, I intend to spend the rest of the evening clicking on every single thumbnail and link on every page just to make absolutely certain that things are back to normal. I'm sure I'll find a few things that will need correcting.

Keith

Reply to
Keith