Another number transfer question.

I have a 'not transferable' number VETnnnH, I assume this came from the car having a personal plate when new and this number was allocated when that number was transferred on to something else. If I got a personal plate transferred to it, would I be able to get the VETnnnH number back when I transferred my number on, or would they issue yet another age related number?

Shame I'm not a vet and it's not a Corvette.

Peter Hill