Front Bumper 1999 Ranger

Well, all I was trying to do ,was to find out info,where to get replacement parts,(not from a dealer)and to explain why I needed them,and what happened. It does seem that one or two people kinda got stupid with their replies,I do thank the ones who gave some info, and advice on what to do to pursue this,but I wont ask for any more info, in this group. Thank -You for the time.

Reply to
e lowejr