FS Bronco Doors and Tailgate interchangeability

Hello, I own an 89 FS Bronco. Can someone please tell me if the tailgate and the doors off of a newer bronco 92-96 will fit mine? will I have to make any modifications or will they not fit at all? Thanks in advance!

Reply to
BattleGodz

There are some minor cosmetic differences to the sheetmetal. They will fit. Sometimes the cheaper "non factory" ones will have to be tweaked.

Spdloader

Reply to
Spdloader