Gas rationing is coming

: (In fact, CA has more SUV's registered than 3 southern states combined)... :

Oh IYM - uh... there ARE real vehicles in California. You just have to run with the right crowds. It's an underground thing. Very hush hush.

Does it count if I'm a fat ol gal from California that moved to the South? We live in Tennessee and have an F250 powerstroke and a Rubicon - the BOTH guzzle.

Kate

Reply to
Kate" (please ask

Here in West tennessee almost everyone has at least one. It's a must have sort of thing.

Kate

Reply to
Kate" (please ask

You are my hero.

Kate

Reply to
Kate" (please ask

Hey Kate! Glad to see you! Did you unsubscribe the other group like I did?

This guy is an idiot of a caliber never seen before.

Later,

Spdloader

Reply to
Spdloader

Be VERY glad you moved away from CA Kate. Gas is now almost $3.40 a gallon and going up 6-10 cents daily. Some independent stations are now having trouble getting gas. They have shut down periodically as they have had to wait for deliveries while Shell is buying on the spot market. Something in the paper the other day said that they have two refineries down, one for scheduled maintenance and one that experienced mechanical problems and went down unexpectedly.

Traffic here is down very noticeably. People just aren't driving unless its unavoidable. Local businesses are taking hits as discretionary spending has evaporated because people have to pour every spare penny into their gas tanks. Dealers can't give away big trucks, SUV's and large cars while the Prius has a backorder lag of almost a year.

I personally think that global production is not meeting demand. The political situations in Nigeria, Iraq and Venezuela have taken about 2 million bpd off of the market. Also, I saw a couple of studies that said that global oil production would peak in November of 2005 and slowly tail off as oil deposits are depleted.

Another huge factor is ec> : I'm from the northeast....I'm not fat, but I have a F-150 and I tow a

Reply to
David F. Mishiwiec Sr.

: > You are my hero. : >

: > Kate : >

: : : Hey Kate! : Glad to see you! Did you unsubscribe the other group like I did? : : This guy is an idiot of a caliber never seen before. : : Later, : : Spdloader

I did, but lurk a little over Mr. Kate's shoulder. Yes, this guy is a cute little troll, I don't think he's even rate a .22cal LOL

I laughed so doggone hard when hubs told me about your post that I had to come and see for myself.

You're alright in my book

Kate : :

Reply to
Kate" (please ask

Thats because oil demand worldwide has increased considerably. Most notably in China who until recently never used much oil.

Reply to
miles

Hey Kate, I feel like I am being stalked... :-)

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

Rumor had it you were dancin nekkid over here somewhere - I came to work the camera :)

*Say Cheese*

LOL

Kate

Reply to
Kate" (please ask

No big thing....

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

LMAO!!!

: > Rumor had it you were dancin nekkid over here somewhere - I came to work : > the : > camera :) : > *Say Cheese* : >

: > LOL : >

: > Kate : >

: >

: :

Reply to
Kate" (please ask

"Spdloader" snipped-for-privacy@nospam.triad.rr.com> wrote

Pssttt... email me... I have something I think you would get a kick out of :)

kjkate at selby dot ws

Reply to
Kate" (please ask

I can't get through, your server is kickin' it back at me!

Spdloader

try me here: brysonct at triad dot rr dot com

Reply to
Spdloader

: > "Spdloader" snipped-for-privacy@nospam.triad.rr.com> wrote : >

: > Pssttt... email me... : > I have something I think you would get a kick out of :) : >

: > kjkate at selby dot ws : >

: >

: : I can't get through, your server is kickin' it back at me! : : Spdloader : : try me here: brysonct at triad dot rr dot com

will do

K.

Reply to
Kate" (please ask

You should be paying more in road taxes on your bronco

What an idiot!

He IS paying more in road taxes. Ever hear of the federal gas tax? Use more gas, pay more taxes! It also works that way with state gas taxes. (In case you still don't make the connection, State and Federal gas taxes fund road construction/repair and a whole lot of non-road related stuff......)

Matt

99 V-10 Super Duty, Super Cab 4x4
Reply to
Matt Mead