Good site to sell 71' Bronco??

I'm trying to find maybe an enthusiast site or something like that to sell or part a 71' Bronco for someone in my family. Its a rust bucket, but does have some good performance and stock parts or could be good for maybe just a mud buggy etc..

Truck is located in Englewood, FL (South Sarasota County) and they are wanting around 400 complete or part out. I have pics etc..

Thanks in advance for any good links etc..

(remove "ma" from addy to reply via e-meil) Mark Detro Englewood, FL

Reply to
Mark Detro

how about a site where the pics are??

Reply to
Falcoon

A friend of my son's has recently gone from building brick walls to buying cars from the "junque for jesus" auction and fixing them up just good enough to sell. He's not a cowboy but sure fits the baling wire repair methods they use. ;) Hungarian, escaped in '56?

Anyway, he's found that the swap meet is the best place ever. :)

We just got done selling a '84 F150 (rust bucket that ran good) there in one night and one morning that had been in the paper a whole month.

Bought 10 drill bits for $2 too, half of which are cobalt-HSS... take your list, a drill chart (mm included) and a micrometer. ;)

Small metal drill index (empty) for 25c, small tap handle 50c and a 1/4-20 HSS tap 25c.

Alvin in AZ

Reply to
alvinj