I need a steering wheel for my Bronco II

Hello,

I am restoring my 1988 Ford Bronco II XLT and need a blue steering wheel in like new or new condition.

thank you

Reply to
Tom Levigne

Tom,

I don't know where you are, but there's a big show in Carlisle, PA on Aug 5,6 & 7 called the "All Truck Nationals", and I'd bet you a dollar to a doughnut you could find several to choose from there. Good luck.

Reply to
websurfer