Installing manual hubs on F250

anybody ever installed manual hubs on a F250 1999 and what is difficult level

Reply to
Tom

I had it done, installed Warn premium hubs on an '02 superduty, had it done by a shop because I didn't have time to do it. The mechanic said it took him about 30 minutes a side, so I guess I really had time to do it :-). It's not too terribly difficult. The stock hub locks just pull straight off once you get the outer snap ring off, according to the FSM.

If you have the auto-lock hubs it would be a good idea to install a plugs on the vacuum port on the knuckle and the fitting on the body where the other end of the vacuum hose goes.

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

Reply to
Tom