Iveco 7.5 Tonner?

There's a small button on the floor... depress it with your foot and on release air is released from the braking system. Yet it has absolutely no effect when driving. Any ideas what it's for?

les

Reply to
Les Hemmings

Trailer Brakes?

Reply to
Spdloader

It seems your all colonials with those very strange, oversized, undertuned lumps of wierdly designed metal with a stupidly large place to put your shopping behind the cab, ridiculous names ( like the Idaho Quim Cruiser or some such..) and wheels more suited to ore extraction... I doubt you'd have the tiniest clue about what the hell i'm talking about.. Sorry for choosing the wrong news group... I thought you meant proper trucks...

Les

Reply to
Les Hemmings

Oh, no problem, I'd like to invite you to go and have auto-intercourse then.

Cheerio.

Spdloader

Reply to
Spdloader

S Reg. truck... not sure what year that is without looking it up. No button on dash either :o( It seems connected as it does emit a loud Psssst! when you release it, but no retardation at all... perhaps it's not working as it should..

les

Reply to
Les Hemmings

| > The exhaust brake will also work automatically if your on cruise and you | > go | > too fast down a hill. | >

| | S Reg. truck... not sure what year that is without looking it up. No | button on dash either :o( | It seems connected as it does emit a loud Psssst! when you release it, | but no retardation at all... perhaps it's not working as it should..

Perhaps it only works when you have the regular brakes applied and/or above a certain speed?

Reply to
carl mciver