Let's try this again

I have a 97 Ranger and want better headlights. Any suggestions?

TIA Tom Seattle

Reply to
I love Edsels

Quartz Halogen.

Ciebie or Lucas Carello.

Reply to
Rowbotth

Buy a Chevy

Rita

Reply to
Rita Ä Berkowitz

Now, Rita - that's just silly. After all, I AM a heterosexual.

Tom

Reply to
I love Edsels

Yeah, you'll get better headlights in exchange for your doors falling off, seat frames breaking, brake jobs every other month and hours and hours of cooling system failure fun...

Reply to
The OTHER Kevin in San Diego

I hear they still have wrenches hanging inside the body somewhere... free wrenches!

Reply to
I love Edsels

That would have been a nice thing to discover one one of those DOZENS of weekends I was wrenching on the BBPOS (Big Blue Piece Of S***) Suburban.. Man I hated that thing..

Reply to
The OTHER Kevin in San Diego