Looking for sort cut to wire day time runners

I always drive with white lights on in front. Currently I am turning my headlight switch to the parking light position, this allows me to turn on the fog lights. So I leave my fog switch on all the time, and I just need to turn the headlight switch. I would ultimately like to rig my fog lights to come on when truck is running, without the markers lighting up. Essentially I would like day-time-running-lights. Any ideas where I should think about altering the wiring.

Reply to
Jesse A. Harrington

Somewhere between the battery and the lights. Here's your sign.

Reply to
GW Bush