What 's the purpose of the fuel line clips...

... that go over the fuel line connector at the gas tank connection ? They are very hard to get on and don't seem to do much, but there must be a reason for them. Anyone know what it is ?

Reply to
al

They keep the fuel line from separating.

Reply to
GW Bush

They are there as a safety measure. In case the clips in the connection fail. They DO NOT hold the connection together.

draw your own conclusions....

Steve Barker

Yea, I don't see how they hold the connection together. The connection seems pretty good without them. I had a heck of a time separating the connection until I got the proper tool. So what do they do ?

Reply to
al

i thought maybe my typing was invisible there for a minute...

Steve Barker

So instead, we elected a lying sack of shit like Bush, because he said what the people wanted to hear.

connection in

Reply to
GW Bush

Name one politician who ISN'Ta lying sack of shit...

Reply to
The OTHER Kevin in San Diego

I hear THAT.

Reply to
Steve Barker

Can't name a one, because there are none.

Reply to
GW Bush