low idle stall

When I try and move my ford e-350 from a standing position it continually stalls. Anyboby have any solutions?-Thanks Jim

Reply to
discountwindows

What's the name of that idle control thingy?

Reply to
asadi

The gas pedal.

Just kidding. You're probably thinking of the idle air control valve. Might be a good place to start. A little more info from the OP would be helpful, like what year, what engine, how many miles on it, etc.

SC Tom

Reply to
SC Tom

Tom I actually googled before I posted because I had the same problem (it would start and idle but the moment you tried to put it in gear or hit the gas it would stall) and had it answered here....but I could not find the thread. Yeah, that's the name of the thing!

john

Reply to
asadi