mystery short

On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 23:39:26 -0400, Bender rearranged some electrons to form:

I don't think you have found the short yet. Keep looking. It's bound to be somewhere where the wires and body are in close proximity. You'll probably have to inspect the entire harness.

Reply to
David M

"Bender" wrote: > That was my first thought too, so I disconected the harness at > the connector for the passenger side light assembly and the > short went away. I plugged it back in and the short was still > gone, momentarily. So I figure that the short is in that part > of the harness (connector to light assembly). I bypassed that > part with a new wire, and the short was gone. I went for a > drive and the short came back. That is why I'm suspecting the > lamp out module, I don't know much about them. Anyone ever > have any experience with one?

I fixed it, I ran a new wire from the switch to the light assemblies. Works like it should now.

Reply to
Bender

Good job!!! You got it by process of elimination! Thats using your noodle. :D

Reply to
SnoMan