short circuit in taillights??

i am in serious need of a repair manual for my 99 accent GL. cant find one any where. I am looking for wiring diagrams for the taillights, no matter what, i always blow the fuse on the drivers side.. causing tail light and marking lights to stop working. i am getting really frustrated trying to figure it out.. any advise would be greatly apprreciated

Reply to
frustrated_accent

hmaservice.com. Use IE and be sure to check the Site Requirements link to download the adobe viewer.

Reply to
Mike Marlow